A Few Questions to Ask:
- Does your financing require a large down payment?
- Are there limits on the payment length of the financing?
- Is there a significant payment, possibly several thousand dollars due at the end of your financing term?
- Must you purchase special merchandise or services such as extended warranty, rust-proofing, or a service contract to qualify for a low interest loan?
- Is the financing rate only available for a limited timey?
- Does the low rate apply to every vehicle in stock or only certain models?
- Are you required to give the dealer the manufacturer’s rebate to qualify for financing?
- Will the car be a higher price to qualify for the low interest rate loan?